Empatpuluh lapan.

Dear R,

    It's been a while since I ever write you a letter. Or, did I forget how to write one? Anyways, how do I begin on this? Let me just quickly find my guts and tell the damn world how much you meant to me. 

    I have always thought that I don't deserve love at all - not anymore. After years of mending the broken pieces, settling down, taking care of my own heart just because I am afraid to devote myself to love again ---- I have finally come to my own sense that you're just beyond perfect. You might not realise that but hey, I'll go easy on you okay? Trust me and trust the process. 

    I know we both have a hard life, to begin with. Sometimes, we don't go easy on ourselves - not because we're afraid but it because we do not have that kind of guts to do. What kind of gutsy needed in order to paint a perfect picture of life? By saying life - does it involve both of ours too? 

    I have fall for you, real hard when the first time I lay my eyes on you. Your eyes, your smiles and your warm laughs - it's just happened to make me go crazy. I am mad over you, not mad - mad but more to crazy about you. You're that one person that I have always wanted to look up every single time I woke up from my sleep. The tiredness, the exhaustion of work just simply go away just by the glance of your husky voice. I remember how short your eyelashes is but I love your eyebrows. They were black and bushy. In fact, we have the same eyebrows line and figure - to be precise. Every time I look at you, it just trips me and keep taking me back to the downtown memory lane. It never gets old, you see. 

    You might have think that you're not perfect - none of the humans ever felt that away. In logically speaking, perfect doesn't exist. It's just how did you complete each other and covers up each other flaws. I feel the tingling sensation every time our skin touch - bare skin. Every strokes of the skin whenever you touch me, it gives me a crazy chills which I can't even explain how does it goes. But knowing me - I always express whatever I feel straight away so that you won't feel abandon nor neglected. Please don't ever say that you're not enough. I have feel far more than that, I'll bet my life on it. 

    It's not easy for me to love again, it was damn hard. But that day, I have come to my sense that I shall give my heart a chance to love. A chance to feel loved and a chance to sends out love - to someone who really deserves it. And my heart desires you, R. My heart choses you, over anything else. I have chosen you, to let our feelings mesmerised and to dance to any of the love songs that we both loves to hear. Should I prove to you that I don't play around? Should I prove to you that I really wanted to make the world a better place - for you and for me. For both of us. Should I prove to you that I really need you, not only now but in many many upcoming years. 

    My love, R. I am in love with you - madly, deeply in love with you. Not a day goes by that I don't misses your smile, that I don't misses you. Not in a million years or eternity. When I called upon your name, I want you to feels happy and loved. I want you to know that I am doing in all of my power to not stumble upon any unnecessary feelings and starts growing more mutual love with you. 

I love you, R. Always and forever - till death do us apart. 

Love, 
A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment